Saturday, May 8, 2010

Manicure which i done last thursday.

Went to do my nails at the nearest nail salon nearby my house. Named "Nails Haus", the prices are quite reasonable. from express mani $8 to Whole set mani & pedi $48 or $56 i think. You can go check out. The colour i chosen is of pinkish brown, though went there with an idea of nude colour but somewhat got caught with another colour. Quite indecisive huh? The indian manicurist wasnt of polite at all, as i was choosing colours between avocado green and pinkish brown she asked me to hurry as there was another appointment. As I just walk-in to do my nails without appointment, she rushed me. And ending up the other customer with appointment cancelled it. How impolite was that, Im still a customer. I will make sure to go there not with her around. Or I will just go somewhere. 

hm, any suggestions? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment