Saturday, September 8, 2012

1st day of work at DipDrops

Today was great! I get to learn new stuff, also i did have experience in retail so it's very useful. Met with new colleagues Candy and Li Zhen, also my store manager Floricel!! She's really helpful and taught me well. It was quite packed today, probably it's a sat, that's why.
I really love the Japanese Fashion, it's really sweet and stylish. ^_^ I think I might get some. :P
2mr is the last day of promotion, 15% off regular items, excluding promotional items. Do head down while it lasts! :) there's new arrivals too also Dip Drops have their own website.
If I manage to try out the clothes, I will post it. :)
Anyways, next wk from 14th there's a bazaar going on at Isetan Scotts. so do head down to support!! I will be working on Sat. seeya next wk!
chu~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment