Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Love Being a Blogger!!

Firstly, I wanna say being a blogger has all the perks and fun!! :)
It is really awesome and the experience is once in a lifetime!

I started blogging in 2008, as I was an introvert at a very young age I kept diaries. But it was from my friend Shuyu that I learnt about blogging. She introduced to me a blogger Miyake, when I first entered her blog, it was exactly how I wanted to be and later on I kept reading her blog. She really is pretty and I love Japanese stuff. I love the sweet style and theme of her blog, thus it stirred the inside of me to start writing a blog.
I started to read other blogs as well, looking at their unique styles of writing and I started to have my own style of writing as well. I still remember till today, my 1st event I went to was PizzaHut's Tasting session. I remembered at that time Miyake blogged about a post of PizzaHut's new dishes, also a contest of how to enter and get to try out the new dishes. When I knew I was chosen, I was extremely happy because I get to meet her in person and dine free new dishes.

Till now, it has been 6 years. Time flies, I still love to write and read, it brings excitement to me and I will hope to continue till my later age. The most enjoyable part of being a blogger is that you get to voice out your own opinions on different events, food, fashion, lifestyle and many more. I also love going for events (Audi Fashion Festival, Domino's pizza tasting sessions, and many more), meeting other bloggers and make new friends, doing what I love. It has totally bring an eye-opener to the whole new social world out there!! Also totally changing a whole new me, I became interested in getting to meet new people, interested in their lives, the world out there, exploring different areas of Singapore and greater knowledge of stuff I never knew!

Even at times, I do get sponsors and freebies which I do love. haha. I guess almost every Singaporean do love freebies. :) I get to try out new stuff at first hand before others, which to me is the most coolest part!
I love reading and writing, really enjoying to the fullest of what I love to do! :)




"Wanna win an iPad Mini or 12-months blogging contract? You can enjoy the perks of being a Blogger too!!! Like The Influencer Network facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheiNetwork
Join them onboard at http://www.influencersg.com/join.html (No Registration Fee) and explore your dreams of becoming a popular and influential blogger in Singapore. Be proactive and take the first step to the many opportunities ahead!"



No comments:

Post a Comment