Wednesday, February 27, 2008

todae im going joggin with dawn

todae im going to jog with dawn, my best church friend.. later at 6.. today's weather was extremely hot and able to suntan quickly for 1hr.. P.E. was terrible as it was so hot under the sun.. . we played rugby for weeks.. but it was a fun game.. i have a humourous P.E. and Chemistry teacher.. he's strict and funny at times.. hehe.. ^.^ oh my.. i today got back my chinese paper, and guess what.. i got 3 marks more than the passing marks... so terrible.. it's like my 1st time getting so low.. :( boohoo.. also i got my maths paper 2 days ago and i just pass.. plus my eng 2marks more than passing marks.. how terrible.. i plan to get B3 for my maths and A1s for my languages.. i must work harder and aim for better grades.. my physics teacher todae told my class a joke and everione was laughing?? hehe.. but i forgotten the joke.. :P hehe.. actualli plan to go out with my friends after sch but the place was at Clarke quay.. so far.. probably for some of my other frends may say it's near.. dunno.. as i got joggin with my frend then it was cancelled.. chged to friday.. hope to have a fun time.. :P hehe.. plus this sat having a youth service at my church.. so many things to remember.. Brain BURSTIN!! Bom!! hahaha.. ^.^ alrites gtg for my joggin.. see u later Diary!! ^.^

No comments: