Friday, February 29, 2008

today i had a fun day..

today the sch ends earlier than usual.. at 12.15pm.. i saw my friend, saddiq had a spongebob background in his hph.. it was verii cute.. hahah.. i actualli realli want a slim pink PSP.. but it's too expensive.. cant afford but hope when im able to get gd results then i wuld want one from my dad.. heheh.. :P my sch wants us to try out the new method of doing our assessments frm online during the holidays... it's quite cool.. but it's just a practice in case of emergencies in sch.. but it seems fun.. hehe. . :) during my ss period, our teacher asked us to do a chart about the tour of showing our 'imaginative' friends from overseas.. we had to numbered ourselves.. i was in no.3 grp.. we had many creative ideas but it was fun and great.. hahah.. ^.^ after sch i went to the bubble tea shop for my fave. treat to myself and my fave. was peach milk tea.. after that i went to bedok to find for some magazines and 'treasures'.. heheh.. today nothin' much happened.. so i will end it here.. probably more updates later.. see ya!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment