Sunday, August 29, 2010

Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen 《精武风云: 陈真》

For me, I actually do like to watch action-packed movies esp. it's those vintage kinds that films about the history. It's really interesting and cool! :) I will get to see how is it like during the olden days compared to now the more advanced with technology world.
After watching IP Man, I've been finding movies with Donnie Yen in it. As he brings the character to life, and absorbs the viewers into the movie whom makes them want to watch more. He really is a experienced actor whom can play all different kinds of roles. After the IP Man 2, and now Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen, Im really not gonna miss this out!! Im gonna catch it as soon it's out. :D I believe that the new movie will be another eye-catcher and really leaves a vivid memory in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment