Monday, August 2, 2010

Tokio Hotel

Recently I saw the advertisement of a show on chnl5 that has Tokio Hotel and heard the music, it's really unique and the voice is different.. Really smooth.. :) As previously the wk before last wk, I went to Vivo on a sunday for an interview. After the interview, I went to the music shop. I saw different cds and saw "Humanoid". The cd cover was quite special, and it was Tokio Hotel when I turned behind to the other cover. At 1st, I din know who were they. So I thought nevermind, and I bght 2 other cds. And till now, when I went You-Tubing them, their songs were really great esp. Bill Kaulitz's voice. Really unique. :)
They released the new album "Humanoid". Some of the songs really are GREAT!! :)
Like " World Behind My Wall", "Humanoid", "Down on You", "Automatic", "Dark Side of the Sun", "Hey You", "Screamin' " & "That Day".

Hope you like it too! :)

http://www.tokiohotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment