Friday, September 17, 2010

The Park & Latest Oct issue "SWEET"


Finally, finished my last paper today. :) Went to bugis for my "brunch", my favourite 'Yoshinoya'!! :) They had 2 new dishes "Tofu Beef rice" & "Tamoya Beef rice". I think so.. Tried out "Tamoya Beef rice" which is half cooked egg over the beef. kinda tasted yummy but still I dislike half cooked egg. :) After that headed to Kinokuniya, as it was reaaallll long since I last went.

 Checked out the Japanese magazines and guess what!! The latest Oct issue for "SWEET" has Ayumi Hamasaki on the cover!!


Really love Ayumi.

The magazine also comes with a free bag. :) The Oct issue is with "cher" shore bag, which is for summer time. :)
The packaging is really nice too. :)





Seen? it's really beautiful. :) Love the colours!! It's also quite big, able to fit all of my stuff in it. :D A new shoulder bag!! :)

After that, i headed to the park near my house to relax.
I was a little bored so decided to just cam-whore. :P



my new sneakers. since I last wore during CNY. :)




& Later as i headed home, still I took some pics. :) was so just in the mood.

Ladieslite' black romper. :) Wore it the 2nd time, really love it.














Alright, that's all~ :) Bye-bi~

No comments:

Post a Comment