Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CNY Pineapple Tarts

"Hmm... seems delicious from the title.. *drooling*"

Yes, You are Right! :)  As CNY(Chinese New Year) is arriving, my mum is testing out the pineapple tarts and she made some. :) I will have a yummie advanced pineapple tarts!!

Beneath is the process on how my mum make(I also did help out!! ^_^):



The dough for pineapple tart plus tools to make the shape



Pineapple(Toppings)



Ta-da~ The shapes are made!! ^_^


The different sizes as there's not enugh pineapple to go arnd :(

The cross shape(U will know later!!)


The pineapple getting smaller, the top is being done.



Send for toasting!! :)



TA-DA~ IT'S BAKED HOT FROM THE OVEN!!! ^_^




Being put into the container to air from 5-10mins. :)



DONE!! ^_^ 

Do you like the process?? :) haha. HAPPIE CHINESE NEW YEAR!! :)
*Maybe there will be a quiz with prize to giveaway!! :) So do keep a lookout on my blog! Thanks! Do subscribe to my blog on the right corner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment