Monday, January 17, 2011

What I've been up to...

Hmm... Since 2010 has come to an end, 2011 will be a new chpt in my life.
What would I need to do to make it better and not wasted Plus plus plus more Improvements & changing of my bad habits. :)

I've been busy shopping my CNY new clothes, shoes, etc.. , practicing my guitar for better and more songs to come, sang for auditions (which you can visit my channel to hear the song to VOTE & COMMENT) *[do subscribe], probably planning to do covers of my favourite songs, trying to contact my long-seen friends, finding part-time/flexible jobs(which I manage to find 1!!), waiting for my exam result, set up an online store, watch my favourite taiwan, korean & anime dramas[Dream High, K-ON Season1, Love Buffet], do schedules ahead of time so as to make sure every day that I spent is not of waste but of fruitful ones!! :)
I wanna have a new experience with Him every single day and of my life. I will start on my planning for fasting and praying + reading the bible, so to understand and be closer with Him all my life. I wanna grow more & more!! ^_^ I dun want to stop, it's never enough!! 
But I think I did improve in my mindset being more positive than before and I LOVE THAT!! haha. :) 

*Continue to watch a 360 degree change in me!! I want everyone to be amaze and shock!!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment