Thursday, March 10, 2011

Interview at Illuma + 3D acrylic glitter nails at WenLuxe Spa

Yesterday headed to Bugis Illuma for interview, waiting around the cafe at the 5th floor.
was a little bored so just took a few snap shots. :)




After the interview, I was a little late for the appointment at Wen Luxe Spa to do my nails with my cousin. I headed over to Outram as soon as possible. (*sorry, there's no pics of the directions. but I will take the next time I head over again.)


Was on my way to Wen Luxe Spa, headed out of the mrt.



The directions was quite clear from my cousin, the place is indeed quite ulu. mostly are bars, pubs around. Still manage to find my way there. As I seen from outside the place is quite refreshed peeking in and seems new.


                                                               


 As I step in, I was greeted by one of the staff letting me into the place where my cousin is. It was a short alley then headed to the manicure and pedicure seats. The place is really quiet and neat, the atmosphere is really soothing. A great place for relaxation. I manage to snap shot a few photos, you can see the place photos more thru the website. :)

 
My cousin doing her nails. (*camera shy)


Drying my nails after about 1 and a half hours of nail service. ^_^


As we are at the Outram station, I took a pic of her nails. :) Nice?? It's really beautiful.



 


I had mine taken at home. :)  the left pic is the left, the right is the right. :)
                    

For more details, you can go to their website. :) www.wenspa.com  

The below is the address and contact:
6 Bukit Pasoh Road
Singapore 089820
T: 6227 2722

And I had my dinner at home.. home cooked food. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment