Sunday, November 2, 2008

arise and build weekends


hello!! ytd and 2dae is the Arise and Build weekends.. it was quite interestin as previously my church doesnt have such event.. have to pledged an amt 4 the Lord's hse to build a bigger and better place.. as durin sec daes i stopped savin money so 4 tis time, im practisin to save and give to the Lord. also to note everi amt tat i spend in future.. ahead of me lies my destiny.. hah.. 19Nov is the Asia Conf. which is a huge event.. it's gonna chge my life and other ppl's life.. so if u r lookin at my post, do go to www.chc.org.sg to take a look wat's goin to happen.. haha.. had quite a difficult time to choose wat electives i want.. haha.. but in the end still chose.. hah.. excited abt the electives , able to learn sth new.. interestin and fun event comin up... hehe.. And 2moro have to go bak to work which is quite tiring which i recently found out.. indeed my parents earnin the money is sweat and blood.. so im gonna save and schrimp every single cent tat im usin.. bt i must rmb alwaes as my memory sumtimes nt gd.. haha.. also tis fridae gt a healthy lifestyle exercise event at padang.. (rubbin my hands) so excited.. haha.. dunno wat's goin to happen on tat dae.. haha.. hope to have fun.. ^.^ 2dae done nth much but watch a dvd tat my dad just bght, the movie was quite interestin and thrillin.. haha.. wanna watch?? do leave a comment.. thks.. also nd ani details 4 anitink on tis post, pls leave a comment too.. thks!! ^.^ realli want to let U be SAVED.. dun leave in regret 4 eternal.. get saved 2dae!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment