Monday, November 24, 2008

mondae after asia conf. ytd.. yay!!

YAY!! asia conf. ended ytd.. hehe.. it realli did chge my char.. hehe.. so happie.. but my brother and father din come as they r busy.. nvm... hope tat future events able to bring them along.. haha.. the conf was great.. i realli like it alot.. haha.. i have also enjoyed fellowship with my sisters..
but my parents din like me goin home late.. abit disappointin.. haha.. but nvm i realli enjoyed myself the past 5 daes.. the electives and preachings were great.. also was verii tired the past few daes, slept late and woke up early.. TERRIBLE!! haha.. had headaches.. no choice. must persevere.. hehe.. nvm, now it's over. i can sleep all i want.. haha.. but still must read josh lend me the storybk by dec1st.. next wk nd to return le.. rushin thru..
2dae onli watchin tv, check my mails, read storybk tat's all.. felt so slpy the whole dae.. damn tired.. till nite my head was a lil pain.. i felt heaty in the afternoon... and my dad asked me to tidy my cupboard but din cos i was doin sth else.. till nite he came home asked my to keep my shoes and shouted at me to tidy my cupboard. was so tired.. holidaes cant relax.. tiring.. also did my finances in the mornin, was quite surprised tat i had allowance 100plus bucks for last whole wk frm mondae to sundae(xcept tues).. hehe.. but i tink i 4gtten wat i spent on onli rmberd those which are easy to rmb.. probably it's blessings frm God.. hehe.. sometimes i had my needs and wants accomplished.. probably God noes it all.. hahah.. but dere's a verii big problem tat i have.. once i had cash in hands, whrever i go i must buy sth or i will feel not use to it... tat's y i have no savings.. tat's wat i nd help.. even though i had been tryin to keep up wif my finances to save up.. everitime when i nded money urgently, i nd to ask frm my dad.. which i dun like it.. it's quite bad.. i just dunno how to save.. all i save is coins instd of notes.. i want to save notes.. but even though if i save notes, it will still be gone.. it's terrible.. i've got to stop this flow of spendin.. MUST SAVE!!! if u have some tips abt saving up, pls tell me... thks.. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment