Sunday, November 9, 2008

just a sunday

just another sunday.. halfway sleeping, gt awake by my lil bro.. slept again till 12pm.. slept 4 12hrs.. cant believe.. haha.. dun nd to eat breakfast.. straight into lunch.. haha.. chit chat wif my family, watch some movies on tv.. was quite tired.. still down wif flu and cough.. so terrible.. ate medicine 4 quite a few daes.. just wished to stop work immediately.. but cant, have to compensate if stopped... no choice but to cont. 4 4 more daes.. till thurs.. cant wait 4 tat dae to come and end.. just so tired.. since after workin my dark eye rings have gone worst.. arghhh.. no time to do facial.. after the last day of work, i must pamper myself wif many things and take gd care of myself.. realli just want to stay at home and rest.. used the comp.. do my blog and watch a lil tv.. nt sure ltr what's 4 dinner.. alrites i gtg rest.. byes..

No comments:

Post a Comment