Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello- A Fresh Start

Hmm, today im feeling alright, guess im much better. :) Recently im into BoA's songs. I love her jap songs. Recently her latest 'IDENTITY' album is out!! I hope to get it soooooonnn!! :) Im into jap and korean pop songs. :) Anw 2mr im going for interview.. hope to work sooon. im going to be so bored... Plus i've to memorise 20verses, achieved 5alr. today supposedly to memorise 5 more but kind of only 2 verses. Guitar also din practice today. Hm, this is bad. Must improved!! i must practice extra hrs 2mr. and MEMORISE!! 2mr shuld memorise 15verses. I must do it!! :) hmm, Sch starting in May, still waiting to be accepted. Hope i can go in!! :) plus im having an audition in my church for piano in my zone. Pray hard that my efforts wun go to waste. I will practice real hard. PIANO and GUITAR + MEMORY CHALLENGE!! jiayous!! :) i can do it and i want to do it!! :) This friday having Overnight prayer. but i cant overnight only can stay the 1st session. :( Nvm, i will just pray hard then!! How I wish i could stay overnight. :( Nvm, i believe 1day my parents will allow! :) Now is much better then last time. Hm, I manage to pray to chge their mindset. Still need some time, Time will change everything. :) Alrights, it's getting late & i got to wake up early to practice. So Bye-Bi~ :) Gdnites! Rest well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment