Monday, March 29, 2010

Started my first day of work ytd and Im into Japanese & Korean fashion!! :)

Work At Viola

Yesterday worked at FarEast, had a senior to teach me about the prices and promotion. :) was quite alright but abit tiring. The shop(Viola) sells different kinds of cardigans, small coats, singlets, dresses, etc. Yup, you can go check out the shop if you are going overseas or have no options of buying from where. :)
3 Outlets: FarEast(#01-69), OrchardCentral(#05-22 or 24), AMK Hub(not sure). see where is the nearest outlet for you, do check it out! Thanks!
There's different designs for Korean Apparels-->1st pc 10% off, 2nd pc 20% off,
Mix & Match(chosen items) 2pcs-->$30,
Long cardigans-->2pcs $33
Etc. promos can be asked.
Any enquiries you can leave in the comment box. I will try my best to help. Thanks! :)

Japanese and Korean Fashion~

I love the lacey apparels and wool material, it keeps me warm and I like it alot!! :)
hm, there's different hairstyles and the nail arts designs are endless. hehe. Hope to impart some skills 1day. Must also learn their language, currently on the way learning. :) hope really official get some courses!! :) Gambateh! 

Plus tonight my brother is leaving for JAPAN!! how envy~ I did asked him to help me get some stuff, haha. :) hope he can help me get!! ^_^  
Im also finding latest nice jap songs, if you know of any let me know. :) leave it in the comment box. :) Arigato! 

No comments:

Post a Comment