Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another day of wonders

Hmm, as it occur to you that when you were in your tired & empty moment, wonders start to work?
Well, It worked for me.. :) All I can say I have a Great & Almighty God that is merciful & compassionate! :D I really want to thank Him for today. As I got a cheaper rate for my nails, also I got a free bus ride home. haha. hmm, must be wondering how to get a free bus ride home? it's not a chartered bus but is an SBS bus.. wondering how come huh? It's really strange though, as I was on my way home from Kembangan Mrt station waiting for bus. When Bus XX came, and I boarded.. I took it and the ez-link machine spoilt. So I did not tap my card, and boarded my way home. Really glad to save that amount for other trips. :) Can say I have a blessed day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment