Saturday, July 31, 2010

More photos at Vivo :)



 




 




 




 




 




 




 


.
.
.
.
Camwhore Time~ :)

 







 


 



Then we headed back to the mall, we went browsing around shops and found "Elitrend", which I went in, they were happening to have discounts so I bought 2 glasses. 1 sunglass and a no-degree glass. :) After awhile, I was a little hungry and felt like eating ice-cream, so Sharin and I went searching for ice-cream and found Gelato at B2. There were lots of flavours but saw "Tiramisu" which I had long forgotten the taste so I tried it out. :) I bought only 1 flavour in the small cup, it's $3.50. But really worth it as the serving is ALOT!! :) I couldn't finish everything so shared with Sharin. :)





Hope you enjoy reading!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment