Monday, July 26, 2010

Bread of Life Bakery

Mmm... The most impt meal of the day is breakfast. I should make my day with a great start but what shall I eat for breakfast?

 Bread with butter and jam or bread with butter and kaya? Boring... I do once in awhile eat bread as it's light and will make me full. But now with Bread of Life Bakery, Im not to worry that I'll eat the same bread everyday, they have different types of bread(ranging from Danish toast bread to sandwiches and Bread bowl Chicken porridge). Woah, seems like Im spoilt for choices now, really excited to try all at once!! :) Im going to call down my friends and family to eat the scrumptious breakfast together!! :)




They have a new outlet at Marina Square. #B1-17

Marina Square B1-17

Esplanade MRT B1-38/41

Enjoy your day with a great start!! :)

(photos by BongQiuQiu)

No comments:

Post a Comment