Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dream Career

Hmm.... What would I want to be? Should be thinking of this when I was young.. When I was a kindergardener, I thought of becoming a nurse as I love babies. They are really cute & adorable!! :) But as I started to grow up, I changed my mind. I wanted to create different types of jewellry, new designs, etc.. I wanted to be a jewellry designer. But due to my studies, I couldnt become one. So I started to look at different directions, thinking of what other ways. Now I come to think of doing a fashion business while studying, having different types of latest trends of clothes that attracts people as Im holding on a part time model job, just starting out trying to earn an extra income. Maybe if there's chance I hope to be a fashion designer.. haha. :D I do have many interests in a lot of stuff, like being a manicurist doing my own designs, makeup artist helping others to do makeup or even hair stylist creating new styles for people. I would really feel happy that I can make people happy, really satisfied in my works. :) I would hope to travel all around the world, looking for different designs of clothes to do business. :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment