Sunday, July 6, 2008

sunday abeautiful mornin..

i was awoken by my dad early in the mornin which i was lazy to wakeup.. bt i gt to prepare to go church... i had such a headache as i dunno wat shuld i wear to church.. so i picked ani shirt fittin with the bottom.. and i gt a striped shirt and circle-patterned skirt which fits well.. so great, problem solved.. next my breakfast.. i was lazy to prepare but my stomach was growling such early mornin.. just gt a bread and my dad prepared a cup of hot milo for me.. yay.. hip hip hurray!! 3 cheers for my beloved daddie.. ^.^ oh my i've gotten nuts.. haha.. after the 2nd service, my teacher told me tat i have to give a testi abt what i've learnt tis yr which i've gt no ideas for it.. bt nvm just give it a try.. quite nervous u noe.. also the youth ministries has come up with a mag.. and it's the 1st Copy!! wow.. {get some champagne and celebrate!! } haha.. jus jkin.. i've read it.. it's realli like one.. "duh~" haha.. it's verii fun and interestin.. bt it's nt cheap either.. 2dae's lesson was datin.. cont. frm last wk.. many qns appeared in my mind.. hope to have the answers as time flies.. plus i received a birthday gift frm ziyan.. after lesson went home as nth going on.. so bored.. the chocs. were delicious.. thks if u happened to read tis. ^.^ bb.. seeya~

No comments:

Post a Comment