Wednesday, July 16, 2008

thurs

todae was so tired.. early in the morning raining and i wanted to sleep in.. but too bad tat i have to prepare for sch.. do my usual stuff and head to sch.. chem lesson, mr osman in order to give sweets out he asked us to volunteer to answer the qns b4 gettin a sweet.. many ppl were raising their hands up and rushing to answer.. haha.. durin pe lesson was much more better den last week as it was more fun and enjoyable... just feel more freely tis time.. 2dae was actualli plannin to go for the fnN remedial bt wasnt sure is there any in the end and i din bring my wkshts.. so i din go and i went with my frens to eat mac after sch.. hehe.. plannin to go tm bt in the end head home as my fren wasnt feelin well.. so was quite bored.. im actualli quite nervous abt tis comin sunday youth service as i gt to stand in front and share sth which terrifyin me.. im nt sure whtr will i have sleepless nites.. hope God will help me in the way.. ^.^ seeya~ burbyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment