Wednesday, July 2, 2008

wed, a tiring and stressful day..

todae in the morning i was so tired.. lazy to go to sch.. but no choice as my n-lvl eng oraL is tis Fri.. have to practice.. in sch as usual, during form teacher's period, my teacher asked us to do some survey and turn out to be a sch survey.. so i just do.. the qns were quite weird and personal.. after tat was my chinese. and my teacher was absent. last monday was the same.. i tht it was great but turn out tat she had work for us to do.. so just do and had to be handed up todae.. i did not realli complete finish but was about to finish so i handed to the person-in-charge durin recess.. as my previous physics teacher, Mr.Shah had go on course another teacher came and took over us till our n-lvls over.. who was Ms.Ho.. i tht she wuld be fierce and scary.. but actualli she was quite alrite.. she let us do mindmaping for our work to understand better.. so after physics was chem, 2 sciences at the same time hope i will not get confused.. lol.. Mr.Osman brght his magicbox to our class and showed us some magic tricks.. it was funny and extraordinary.. most of the students in class know but some of the tricks i saw b4 but 4gtten how was it like.. back to work after the tricks, doing our chem n-lvl revision.. as i was doing some qns, i somehow 4gtten the formula of some qns.. i tink i gt to revise again.. after chem was recess.. my fave. period.. hehe.. bt the queues were all so long.. but some stalls had shorter queues den the rest.. my fren and me waited for so long to order the food.. . the weather was so hot.. and i was sweating.. my frens and i were being shut out of class durin maths period as we were late after recess for 5mins.. as chances went by as my frens are able to go in to class for standin outside class.. i was lazy so i was outside 4 1hr.. somehow my frens and me went abit bonkers.. we started to act like some small kids differntiatin the clouds shapes... haha.. tok abt it seems funnie.. as the period was over and p.e. time.. most of my classmates dint bring their attire so was being punished by Mr.Osman.. it took quite long.. and we played handball todae.. the ball was hard and rough.. throwin the ball around and i caught it frm my fren hurts my hands.. it was painful and my hands turned red.. bt alil while was over.. it was fun and tirng.. last period was eng.. Ms.Leow was practicin with us eng n-lvl oral.. it maybe quite boring and i was abt to fall asleep.. bt i perked up and listen as it's VerII ImPOrTanT!! i scared my pic.discussion will fail.. hope God help me.. ^.^ seeya!!bb..