Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wed

todae feeling so down and lookin at the blue sky.. just feeling so different.. during lessons was tired and sleepy.. as usual my classmates were making jokes and laughing away.. during pe. had to play handball which i just played last week.. tis time everione did wore the attire and more people were playing.. separated in 2 big grps.. feeling abit weird.. i just had no sportsmanship at all.. im nt so sporty and dun realli like sports.. my team captain asked me to be the goalkeeper.. i was wonderin i wuld sure help the team to lose.. so i just turned my head away.. so he chose others.. the boys were verii involve in the game.. while the gals were like slacking as they are not realli sporty or active.. still din feel well bcos of the flu and irritatin... after sch had the fnN remedial, which was dragging my time spendin at home.. bt durin the rem. i was verii lazy to do anitink.. just doing a qns in my grp and sharing the answers with everione.. after tat, i went a break with my frens eatin hashbrowns and onion rings.. sat for quite awhile and head home.. as i reached home, i had a tinkin.. i dunno why wuld i cant 4get him.. it's just nt the rite time.. bt i just cant.. i even nw had crushes on 2 guys which one is i see everidae and the othr is a wk once which im so confused.. i jus promised myself durin the june holidaes to 4gt the past or the startin of tis yr to 4gt it... i just cant bring myself to it.. i dunno why wuld i ended up like tis.. alrite.. enugh. bb.. seeya..