Tuesday, July 8, 2008

tuesday

next day awake, wasnt so hot and feeling much better.. lazy to be going to sch.. rushing everitink as usual.. bt reached the bus stop as usual.. todae heard frm my fren tat mr osman and mrs lai didnt come to sch.. was quite happie bt abit angry as i rushed my homework till late nite and she din come.. nvm.. so durin the form teacher's period, tried to continue my homework.. bt bell rang and was next lesson... durin chem lesson, mr osman wasnt in sch bt still have chem work.. bt i did my maths exercise too.. after recess my bad flu start to came back.. which was so irritating.. had no choice.. have tat physics remedial after sch and ms ho told us it became 2.30 start which was so late.. 1.15 end sch and 2.30 start.. wat to do durin tat 1hr's time?? so i skipped and went home to do my homework.. plus reading my hist. bk.. so i at nite can watch my fave.shows.. hehe.. yay!! {abit lame.. bt pls mind me} till now im still havin my FLU!!!!!!!! argh.. sick is the worst thing i've ever felt so far.. as the singing goes:"rain rain go away, come again another day.." bt i've chged to :"flu flu go away, dun ever come again.. " so pls go AWAY!! :P bb.. see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment