Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Contact Lens & The Big 'O' Restaurant.

Recently, been thinking of posting but will be quite long.. haha. So just decided to blog. Yesterday, ordered the 'FreshLook' Dailies Illuminate. 2boxes @ $30. quite cheap, huh? and today I receive a call from the optical shop that is already here!! im so HAPPIE!! haha. I can at least wear to school 2mr. haha.




Went with my brother(Nicholas) to 'TheBig'O' Restaurant(Paragon) newly open for the $29.90 for 2 fishNchips. Additional top-up $10 for 2mudpies(worth $29.90). To my disappointment, as both of us waited at the entrance and waited 2-3mins no one serve us. Plus the service wasnt really good. & the fishNchips werent up to standard either.



BUT the mudpies were the Best so far. I dun really like the taste of the alchohol on the salad for the fishNchips, it's seems fermented smell. They also added wine in the white mudpie. Tasted weird. Not really use to it.










I think it's not worth going to such a posh place to eat such low standard food. But up to you to try others out. :) U can give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment