Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Outing with Jun, Arina & Ludi!! :)

I was so excited for the outing as it's at Marina Square!! haha, it's not i've never been there BUT it's because of THEM!! I REALLLYYY din go out with them for VERYYYY long!! Though I was late, sorry Jun.. But I enjoyed myself!! Hope all of you do enjoy!! :)
As I cabbed my way down to M.SQ. I was bored in the cab, so CAMWHORE!! haha. To say the fact that I met a nice taxi driver. He's really kind though I made a mistake saying going to CityHall Mrt and changed to Marina Square. :) Thank God. :)


(my hair kind of messy, huh? was in a rush. >.<)














Alrights, end of camwhoring.. :)


Hm, thinking that we were eating at the foodcourt but to my surprise, we ate 'Just Acia' (#02-05). It's quite near to the pathway towards Suntec. It really has "Within Your Budget" Set Meals. The food has a wide variety from Jap to Korean. And the best thing of the set meals is that there's 'FREE FLOW OF DRINKS & ICE-CREAM!!' haha. There's hot drinks like espresso to hot chocolate. So no worries for getting cold during these few rainy days. Im a lover for ice-cream, but of course 'Tasty' ice-cream. :D The set meals ranges from $7.90- $15.90(i think so). It's really worth, there's miso soup that comes with the meals.  

So here's the ice-cream that you have been drooling for!! :)


                                    
Oh, there's also like McDonald's ice-cream, a machine with the squeezer where you can either have choc., vanilla or mixed. :) The flavours are all to my liking.

Another picture in the toilet to end off this post! hehes. ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment