Friday, June 11, 2010

Watched Karate Kid(ytd) and Lunch with Sharin at Pizza(today)

Have you watch "The Karate Kid" movie starring Jaden Smith, Jackie Chan & Taraji P.Henson? It's really touching and wonderful!! I think I would grade 5Stars for it. :) As I watched with Sharin, Dominic, Jared & his gf after our revision yesterday for the quiz today. I actually wanted to watch "Prince of Persia" but it start late. Anyway I've also wanted to watch this too.. heh. :P  
Here's the trailer:


Hope You Enjoy! :)

Today, as we ended class around 11plus, so we headed to Dhoby for Pizza. As the waiter told us the set lunch with students and adults, I thought I was still able to eat student meals. Somehow thinking missing a little of student life, as there's always cheaper rates for student lunches. :( Do you miss student life?

No comments:

Post a Comment