Friday, June 25, 2010

Fruit Paradise


Have you been to 'Fruit Paradise'?? It's located at Orchard Central lvl 5 in the middle of the shopping mall. It's not in an enclosed area. U can go there for Hi-Tea. :) A really great environment for even studying. haha.

As I went there with my friends(ShaRin, Danzi & Jerad) to study. Jerad recommended the place, it's really worth. but previously I worked there before so I did seen this shop but did not enter. :) I ordered a mixed berries cake, quite similar to black forest. :) 






Jerad's



Rose Tea

There's really the fragrance of the rose. It's really light taste and quenching thirst.



The colour of the tea is quite light too. :) Really yummy. :)





The checkered cover is to keep the hotpot of tea warm. It's really useful. :) You can even refill your tea when it's finish. There's also the set which comes with a tart and tea that costs $8.90. Really worth it. :) which I ordered that.




The real rosebuds which then I realise after drinking. haha. :)

okays, that's the end of the post. Hope you enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment