Friday, June 25, 2010

When Im bored... what do I do?

Haha, saw the title? hm, I actually went a little shopping and watch movies plus cam-whore at home. haha. :)

Recently, I got DollyWink items which I've been thinking for very long.

Liquid Eyeliner- $24.90(Takashimaya Watsons Store)

Really love it!! :) It's really useful and easy to use. Just like a marker pen.


Lower FakeEyeLashes- No.5 Nude Eyes($24.90)

It really seems like normal lashes.

I also had hairbands from Tampines Century Square.




Recently, I asked my friend(Peace) to get this without degree glasses.


 
How do I look? Weird or Suitable?


Alright, enough of shopping. Here comes the movie spree.... haha.

Most of the movies watched at Cathay Cineplex.
There's "The A-Team", "IP Man- The Legend is Born"

The A-Team



IP Man- The Legend is Born (all new Wing Chun KungFu movie)





Ending the Movie sprees, Go watch it!! Really Great!!

Cam-whore. haha.













How are the photos? haha. :)

Hope you enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment