Sunday, March 2, 2008

sunday

today i went to church in the morning.. then i had my lessons.. also im so excited about the comin March Retreat on 29march.. hehe.. but not sure whether am i able to go.. hope im able to go.. :( after church, i head straight to home.. then i played some comp. games.. as my father as promised me that he wuld bring me out, so my family and i except for my elder brother that went out with his friends go to suntec city.. we went there then we walk around in CarreFour.. browsing for stuff.. then we went to Sakae Sushi to eat.. we had a scrumptious meal.. hehe.. then we headed back to CarreFour to buy the items.. my lil bro and i played as we walk around.. hehe.. it was fun.. about 7plus then we waited for a cab home.. as the cab was around my house district, there was an accident happened between a lorry and a car.. the car was smashed badly at the rite side which is near the driver's seat.. so later the cab reached my house and i was so tired that after i bathed i headed into my pillow.. Sweet Dreams.. ^.^