Wednesday, March 12, 2008

wed

ytd i tried to cook my recipes i had chosen frm the web... last sat i done the pudding but it was quite a failure.. ytd i fried the patties.. it was a SucceSS!! hehe.. .yay!!! i still have to try to cook my other soup.. i also had to chge the pudding recipe to others as the time is limited.. brrr... today is extremely cold.. raining non-stop.. .. earlier in the morning had my maths remedial.. till 12plus.. . also had my maths test, it was from the wkshts i had done in class.. luckily i still can rmb the methods.. or i will fail my test completely.. .. after lesson, i went home... i bght raw salmon sushi roll.. it was scrumptious plus the mayo on top and plus the roes on top of it.. the salmon was wrapped around the rice.. Mmm.. Yum Yum.. too bad i shuld have taken the photo.. hehe.. but it's a lil too exp.. nvm.. it's worth it.. heh.. ^.^ yay, finali 2dae is the last day of my remedial; 2moro till sunday is the last moments to enjoy my holidays before sch reopen.. also got to prepare my n-lvls... . :P 2moro my father is bringing all of us out.. Yay!! dunno whr are we going.. but im sure to buy new sandals.. cos my old ones spoilt.. heh.. so exciting!! :) ^.^ now is still raining.. reporting time:5.22pm.. alrite, i gtg enjoy my TV.. ^.^ ~BurByes~*

No comments:

Post a Comment