Monday, March 3, 2008

monday

early in the morning, i was lazy to wake up and dun feel like going to sch.. but had no choice, scared will miss anitink out.. so i just lazily went to sch.. as in the morning was cold and windy, it was the right weather to sleep in.. as i got back my ss paper which i managed to pass by 1mark, i was tinkin i was pure lucky.. and during my chinese lesson, i was drowsy.. about to sleep but awoken by my friend to continue doing my work.. later after my recess, i had chemistry.. i also got back my paper which i failed and plenty of careless mistakes.. it was done badly.. but i will buck up for sure.. after sch, i had my cca.. i was quite tired... hearing the conductor's teachings, my eyes was so heavy that i couldnt open.. i managed to tried to stay awake.. after that i hurried headed for home..