Thursday, March 13, 2008

heh.. cont.. frm the food pics..

*This is the strawberry cake*


*Choc. Brownie*


~My elder Bro Drinking root beer~

*Me Drinking*

~My lil bro 'sleeping'~

*Beautiful snowflake lamp*


*Wine and Beer*


The checkered lamps was quite nice to the surroundings.

The beautiful cottage like home sweet home in new zealand

the table and the seats like goldilocks and the three bears



letterbox?? and some wine jars..




the long table that was reserved for some celebration


so scary.. someone behind me.. hehe.. jux my brother..

oh man.. 2ppl taking pictures with me.. jus my brothers.. heh.. ^.^

wow.. i reali do enjoy myself.. having window shopping with my family.. hehe.. but too bad my mum was busy.. so din come along... :( but surely there will be sometime my mum will be in here.. heh.. the delicious food and furniture, realli do wonder have such a wonderful cottage plus a wonderful family together.. ^.^ so sweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt.... hehe.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment