Wednesday, March 5, 2008

wednesday

today i had my lessons as usual.. during P.E, we played rugby.. i was team with my friends.. we played verii fun, also it was quite joker that we ran that as if someone was chasing after us till we get scolded by Mr. Osman.. heheh.. it was so funnie.. haha.. also halfway, the sky started drizzling and we still played in the rain.. it was SO FUN!! haha.. the bestest and the greatest game i ever played in sch in my whole life.. enjoying the fun and playing with my friends.. i was so happie.. also i had maths remedial after sch.. our teacher ordered for us the ten-yr series.. it was quite easy.. but i still got mistakes.. too careless.. just as alwaes.. after that i went home.. i bght some food and bubbletea to drink and eat as i didnt eat my lunch.. but the timing was close to dinner. . hope i still have space in my stomach to fill in for my dinner.. :P have some homework and next week im GOING OUT With My Cousins.. yay!!! ^.^ hope to have fun!! hardly go out with them.. hehe.. :)