Thursday, March 13, 2008

thursday..

yay.. my family went out to vivocity.. to browse and eat.. happened to see my sch friends.. but i wasnt paying attention.. :P we ate marche restaurant.. the surroundings was beautiful plus the foodie.. heh... everi corner chged.. heh... verii nice.. but just a little small..

*see.. the beautiful ferris wheel*




There's ppl seating in there.. but too far..




we are walking in the shelter.. looks like a cup..

Before eating, we took a few pictures..


*Me and my elder brother*


Smiles!! "v" for the camera.. My daddy.. ^.^


~the potato and leek soup my lil brother was eating..~ Mmm.. Yummy!!



the mushroom soup.. Mmm.. Yum Yum!! :P'


the fried calamaries.. with the sweet tartar sauce.. Yummy!! ^.^


the sliced potato plus sausage and sour cream.. :P


the chicken and cheese sausage my lil brother ordered. ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment