Thursday, March 6, 2008

thursday..

i love every thursdays!! u will find out why as u cont. to read.. today is a rainy day.. thunder and lightning plus black clouds in the sky.. i also had wished that i could touch the clouds one day.. stay on the clouds, lie on it, enjoyin every moment... as i stood still, looking at the clouds as the earth turns and i feel the clouds moving very quickly.. the weather was so cold that i could shiver.. Brrr.. as my last 3 lessons was my FnN.. i find some recipes and decide which to cook for the decision making.. i found some recipes from the web and saw the pictures of desserts.. it was so scrumptious that almost making me drool.. hahah.. i wish i could make it my own and savour every moment of it.. i did get a copy of tiramisu recipe from Ms. Juma.. my FnN teacher.. which i had alwaes wanted to try it out.. hope it will be a success.. hehe.. :P Gdlucks to me!! hehe.. . after i finished my FnN remedial then i went straight home to rush for my homework..