Tuesday, March 4, 2008

tuesday

today im so happie.. hehe.. i finally passed my physics test.. yay!! finalli ... haha.. i realli love my english teacher, ms Leow.. . She's the bestest teacher in the world.. haha.. u realli can share ur troubles to her.. hehe.. the most kind and caring teacher.. i also like my physics teacher, mr. Shah.. He's the superman in my sch.. he realli do 'fly'.. haha. .. he shares jokes with us in class whenever there's a break.. my chemistry teacher, mr. Osman, he can be strict and sometimes joke with us.. a realli great teacher too.. he realli teaches well and i can fully understand what he meant.. my maths teacher, mrs Lai, she's a great teacher and she's concern about us.. hehe.. ^.^ so fortunate.. also i had tuition in the evening.. i was quite energetic in the beginning but slowly my eyelids start to get heavy and drop.. Zzz..