Friday, April 9, 2010

Flyers, school + shoots

Hm, in the end din go for the flyers, changed my mine last night. Thinking it will be tiring under the hot sun plus I needed rest from yesterday's work. Manage to sleep well last night but today woke up abit aching.

Last wed, I emailed 2 people that I had in contact with in the PSB academy previously in Feb, whom told me I would either receive a reply regarding acceptance in the school, and yet I receive back replies that they are out of the organization. So I emailed the admission and received the reply yesterday. Vivian the admission will helped me check and get back to me by today. So if before 3pm, I don't receive any emails from her, I will call her up. This is bad service.

Currently, waiting for shoots to get tips and learn as I manage to find a freelance photographer to shoot for models. The photographer will inform me if there's outdoor shoots. I actually still try to find others but they were all not really the kind I wanted. Plus I need to get my own portfolio so I can do shooting for other stuff, but most probably be under an agency is best as it's more safer and they can help you find commercials, products to do shooting. Currently trying to save up. Jiayous! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment