Thursday, April 8, 2010

Went shopping with Shuyu at Bugis Street

Managed to get the schedule for my work next week and thought Shuyu cant make it today, but she could make it at late afternoon. So I prepared myself and rushed down to meet her, collected her contact lenses and headed off to Bugis.

When reached there, it wasnt so crowded as it's a weekday and easy to shop. :) Went around looking for my dresses and her shoes. :) As most of the items I wanted was at Level2, so we went up and it is air-conditioned so don't worry you will perspire when shopping. :) Look around for the dresses, saw a shop(Cheris) that sold the lace dresses, some dresses are having sale. Selling at $20 at the racks outside if you manage to see. It's a corner shop, there may have other stuff at the other side. They have another shop that sells casual and trendy clothes and it's rectangular at the other point of 2nd level. The lace dresses in the shop ranging from $32.90-$45. So it may not be that cheap, but i think is imported from Korea. The material is quite good so you can check it out if you want. Forgotten to take shots of the shops that I went today but there will be other times I will be going so will let you know which shop.

There's other shops that sells lace dresses, but if you are smart you will look at those shop that has less lace dresses as you may not know whether is it cheap. The shop i went to get my 1st lace dress don't sell much lace dresses but the lady was kind enough to sell me at $15 and the material is soft cotton. I really liked alot, though she will add in a necklace that is $3 and sell to me total $18 but I din get the necklace. The lady is really kind. :) Will tell you which shop is it on my next post. As I walked around to look for cheaper dresses, Shuyu intro me to an accessory shop selling a variety of items from hair clips to hats and scarfs. It's just beside Pandora shop, and it was having SALES!! The white winter hat which I loved alot plus a scarf is only $15!! Yet cause I had to buy my other dress, I din get it. I felt a little regretted not getting. It's really lovely. As I went to Pandora shop(intro by Miyake[www.myfatpocket.com/miyake]) beside only, there were lace dresses that really is beautiful and the cost was affordable. Manage to get a lace dress at only $20. Really was suitable. Love the wallpapers and design of the shop!







You can check out there. Later headed down to 1st floor to check out some accessories, happen to pass by a shop that sells lots of stuff(from a variety from earrings to bags and pouches). And guess what? It was having sales too!! I manage to get a bracelet and necklace to suit my dresses, din expect it to be Buy 2 at $10 get 1 free. As I pay at the cashier, the lady told me I can get a free item. Was really happy!! ^_^  Went to look for head accessory and manage to find a suitable hat clip. But later on headed out and saw a push cart(din know was from the same shop?!), thinking that the hat clips were more pretty. So Shuyu saw the salesperson was from the same shop, haha, she helped me asked whether could I change for the other hat clip. The cashier said can, so I was so GLAD!! And I change to the other one which is white and with lace. Really PRETTY!  ^.^ 


                                                









As we were a little hungry, we went to eat the 'Honey Glazed Chicken Chop' at a side food stall which was introduced by Shuyu. Added a little chilli but was really tasty, similar to 'Chippies Fried Chicken' or was it 'Taiwan Fried Chicken'(cant really remember). Really yummy. May one day go there to eat again and more pictures. Must get my own camera so i can show the photos soon. :D 

Really glad to get the items! Upload more pictures the next post! Arigato Gosaimas! 
Alrights, going to Zzzz.. Oyasumi! :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment