Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Went RedMango for interview and ごさん!!

Headed down with my elder brother, Nic for an interview at 'RedMango' which is at TanjongPagar. As I can only work for a week, the manager did not want. Then for my bro, he can work longer so he may consider working there.


There are 5 outlets, [Suntec City Mall, TastyTreatz, 01-140G, open: 11am to 9pm daily; Changi Business Park, Plaza 8, 01-11A, open: 10.30am to 6.30pm (weekdays); 8 Shenton Way, B1-06, open: 10am to 7pm (weekdays); Far East Square, 1 Amoy Street, 01-01, open: 10.30am to 8.30pm (weekdays), Wilkie Edge, 01-04, open: 11am to 9pm (weekdays), noon to 8pm (weekends)]

 Heard of it before, but din really try out. But I think the yoghurt is really healthy. After that, we headed down to find food for lunch, had a difficult time deciding where to eat. But headed to Tanjong Pagar "Food & Beverages" for lunch. Walked past a few and found LerkThai.
It was quite crowded as it was lunch time for working adults. It was since last that I had eaten tomyum noodles. There was crackers at the start for appetisers which cost $1 and we were both tricked as they din state it. I would rather buy $5 from NTUC, a much bigger packet.


 And I ordered tomyum noodles with chicken cutlet at $9.90 and an ice lemon tea at $2.50.












Nic ordered pineapple rice with fish fillet in chilli sauce($9.90) and a cup of ice lemon tea.





I did tried the rice and it was delicious, good for those who don't eat chilli. :)
The price is affordable and worth it. So you can try out at the restaurant. :) The service is good but there was a strand of hair when my dish came, they did changed a new one for me. But I think that was just accidentally. U can still go and give it a try, but if you don't want then it's alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment