Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going to be busy soon..

Hm, recently watch some shows online and practicing abit of guitar, still cant really get the song right yet. I also dunno what to do when my school starts, as my Dad wants me to study hard. Luckily i was accepted into the school thank God! :) plus I manage to find a make-up artist which he helped me to do a smoky makeup. But he yet to send me the photos, though later I removed abit of the smoky eyeshadow. He really did a good job, every detail is really clear.
It's really nice, right? He did a trial makeup for me. hm, but he's very busy so not sure when is the next one. supposedly to do a shoot for me but time was running out, so did not.

Plus, this coming sunday Im gonna have a shoot with a photographer at FortCanningPark. He helped me to prepare the clothes then I will get my heels. Yup, soon I will show you the pictures. :)
Plus, Im going to work next next sunday. Hm, school is also starting soon in May. There will be orientation too, not sure how will it be like. Kind of excited but also hope to make friends! :) Gambateh!
Do follow me on my twitter! Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment