Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Forget about that. Try other ways with your talents.

Was thinking dunno whether should I continue to do my freelance job though there's not much chances of getting anywhere. Tried different routes, but still not accepted. Maybe it's not suitable for me. I think I will backout and try out my talents instead of getting new experience. One day I can be successful as those out there! :)

Today had prayer meeting early in the morning, let me just share a verse which I got. 1Peter3:12 "For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."
Though this verse part of it relates to my request but still I dun quite understand. When the time comes, I will know about it. :) Cheers! Hope this verse will help you today!

Later, meeting Jiaying to go Tamp and Guitar prac. later. I manage to change chords faster, yay! :) Improving in progress..... Gambateh! :)
I believe each one has his/her talents and succeed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment