Sunday, April 4, 2010

Woke up at 8am and couldnt sleep. Weather is so cold like end of the yr.

Today wanted to sleep in more as I still got work later at 12.30pm. But still couldnt, as the weather was cold this few days. Got this flu stuck in me, drank lots of warm water but still the water turned cold easily. Usually I love this kind of weather as I can just sleep in my cozy bed under my blanket, but thanks to my flu, I hate this kind of weather.. :( 

Hey guys, what will you be doing today? is it gonna be a busy day or family day? spending time alone or with your loved ones?
For me, I spent abit of family time early in the morning, now alone & later preparing to head off to work. Hm, supposedly today to be a rest day but had to work so got to jiayous!! :) Gambateh!
Trying to save up and spent on some clothes etc. hehe.. :P but though I have to wait till June reaches then I can spent. Currently trying to make a blogshop and earn some cash, but my publicity is not really good. My blog also hardly have anyone to read, hm who will know my blogshop if I put up. And my items are kind of less, trying to find things to sell. Do you have any suggestions what should I sell on my blogshop? Clothes, accessories, cosmetics?
                                   
                               *DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!* thanks! :)

Alrights, gotta go prepare or I will be late. ^.^  Byes~

No comments:

Post a Comment