Saturday, April 3, 2010

Went out with my Family to Suntec!

I was thinking that Im going to be at home the whole day and resting since yesterday. But I was really excited that my Dad said we were going to Suntec. As I was eating my lunch and needed time to prepare myself, took quite awhile. My parents was like rushing me and I manage to hurry. Then headed off, when we finally reached there, my younger brother(Daniel) said he was thirsty and went to the FoodCourt. Supposedly to have a drink but in the end he ended up eating dessert and me too. heh. He ate chendol and I ate cheng tng. My parents din eat their lunch so they eat japanese set meal. :) I love japanese meals, cause it's quite healthy and have FRUITS!! I don't think I will get bored eating daily. haha. 

After eating, we headed to the Carrefour to walk and shop. We walked around and as the previous KL trip the hotel has a free hairdryer to use and my Dad saw. So he helped me to get a hairdryer, it's PHILIPS brand. It seems to be a good brand, costing $19.90. Cheap and good, 1100W. After 1 round, saw another hairdryer(ROWETTA brand) same price but is 1300W. So was like thinking should I change, but anyway still got PHILIPS though now come to think it's like should have gotten 1300W which is better. I manage to check out the prices for the electric curler, seeing which is the better brand. The prices range from $40-$100. So I must make sure I get a good and worth the price.

Walked a few rounds, got photo frames for my family photos, bought dumplings and a hairdryer. Then we were thinking where to head to, so Daniel suggested watching movie.
Not sure what to watch, a few choices (The Dairy of the Wimpy Kid, How to train a Dragon, Late Night, The Clash of the Titans and 1more which I forgotten), my Dad in the end chose 'The Clash of the Titans' which suits the genre for all of us. It is an action and abit romance movie. The movie is about Zeus, Hades, Olympus(Zeus' palace) and Perseus. I would give 4/5stars for it. It's really worth watching! So do book ur tickets or head down to any movie theater to watch. The movie came out yesterday so it's really NEW!! :D Enjoy ur Movie!

Later, we had our dinner at 'ICHIBAN BOSHI'. For ur info, it's a japanese restaurant. It serves great and yummy jap food. I ordered 'Ninniku Salmon Gozen'. The salmon is really fresh and tasty. As I was eating, I came to realise I was eating 2 different cooking methods of salmon. 1 is raw(need no cooking) and the other is steamed.

It really was delicious! You got to try out urself. :D



I also ordered the green tea, it's refreshing after eating a full meal and the cup keeps it warm. So no worries if you like to drink after meals! :)


I was quite amazed by the sake bottles, it kind of looks antique and really in those ancient times of Japan. They actually have the whole shelf of it. Quite interesting. :)


My Dad ordered 2 handrolls, 1 is raw salmon and the other has crabstick, avocado and egg. Really delicious, I love eating the raw salmon as Im a salmon-lover!! :) Do try it out!! 


 
Daniel's set meal

I kind of forgot what he ate but is Fried Katsu(white plate), Fried softshell crab(yellow plate) and in the light blue plate it's a kind of vegetable. It has a sweet taste, I think should be the sauce they put. It's quite yummy, love the tartar sauce on the Katsu. :)


The raw salmon

See how fresh it is, the design is really fabulous. They really put every detail so tempting to eat. haha.


The sweet vegetable.

Yummy tartar sauce on the fried Katsu :P


Finally, mine is here!! :D haha, waited too long? hm, there's the chawanmushi which I quite like as the egg is smooth and soft. Everything sets so nicely for you, even the waiter is also kind and good that he actually helped me to open the rice bowl and chawanmushi. In the previous same restaurant at Parkway Parade, the waitress did not helped to open. But it kinds of keeps me in mystery which Im fine, though Im not sure about other customers. It's really great service and great food! ^_^

I was really bloated by the end of my meal, so fulfilling. :) Haha. After dinner, we headed back home by cab. Supposed to be taking train, but somehow changed. I really had an enjoyable day with my family! :)
Alright, it's very late and I need to sleep. Will blog on something interesting again. Gdnites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment